Lumia 950XL strange behavior

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Fool me one time, shame on you.
fool me two times, blame's on you
fool me three time, your a fool? or just check your cable, lol.

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Why not? I shut my phone off every night. I don't leave it running. Maybe that's why I don't get as many problems as other people hehe.

I wasn't trying to say not to, I was honestly curious as to why. Anyways, I'm not sure why a USB cable would make a difference in shut off times. It just seems to be rather random as to how long it takes and also which build you're on. If USB from box works then use that one and be done with it and return the other USB's.

Also, I don't usually shut off my phone completely. Usually just do soft resets. I think my phone has only been entirely off for a total of 5 min.

Noob1ee

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It might be because the phone takes another minute before it actually turns off completely after the "Goodbye" text disappears. That is, even though the "Goodbye" text disappears, the phone is actually still shutting down...

Similar to others, I never shut my phone off, it is on during the day and during the night, it sits on my wireless Qi charger.

Byu1

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't usually shut down my phone during the day. I found out this problem in rare chance when trying different sim card and apps. Now the conclusion here is the cable. I installed insider build and charge using retail box cable . The phone would turn off completely off after goodbye text, goodbye stay on for 4-5 minutes, then gone, power turn off completely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124