Lumia Cyan Update is available for Indian users

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone, can let me know, howz the experience of Cyan in Lumia 520? How far is it better than the DP? Since its a low end phone, I probably wanna know whether did cyan have any advantages for this model.

ngabor

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hungary L520 cv cyan out, L920 t-mobile out. Just updated, so i cant say much, but both of them are better for the First blink

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Has it improved the usability and battery life?? Battery in the DP version sucked ! Used to charge in rocket speed and drain in jet speed

Rajat Naik

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyone who has downgraded from DP to windows phone 8 and updated to lumia cyan. I want to know there experience regarding performance.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I just completed the downgrade and update process. Backing up all apps now. Will update tommorow seeing the performance and the battery backup. These are the two things that I can focus in Lumia 520 for cyan update

Is there anyone who has downgraded from DP to windows phone 8 and updated to lumia cyan. I want to know there experience regarding performance.

Jajna

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Yep! Finally got the cyan update. I have followed a long process. Well I was in windows 8.1 update 1 dp. Firstly I have downloaded to windows 8 through Nokia recovery tool. Its around 1.29 gb. After you downgrade to win 8 don't login with your DP ID. Then upgraded to Black. After that two updates for Cyan. I haven't seen Cortana in Official Cyan. Again I have registered and downloaded the preview of update 1. It came with Cortana. Then did a hard reset. Now phone is working great. But I didn't see any new features in Cyan. Battery power is increased in update 1. Can anyone tell me what's new in cyan. I have seen the same features which was in dp. :)

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Actually cortana is still not released in India. With 8.1+ cyan update u will not get cortana. As per my info cortana will release with second update soon. If u cant wait u can download DP after installing 8.1+cyan update. But again when cortana release in India u need to downgrade to black and again update which will need so much time. So i will recommend to wait until second update for cyan release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo