Lumia Windows 10 Phone Region Setting Keeps Automatically Change

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My lumia 1520 with windows 10 IOS have problem with latest build. region setting keeps changing from US to my home country.

Cortana is the only reason I'm changing region options. It would be great if they can add separate language settings for Cortana.

every time I change it the phone restarts then automatically change the settings back to the home country. I did it so many times, all the same sadly. now no cortana for me :s

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 1520 with windows 10 IOS have problem with latest build. region setting keeps changing from US to my home country.

Cortana is the only reason I'm changing region options. It would be great if they can add separate language settings for Cortana.

every time I change it the phone restarts then automatically change the settings back to the home country. I did it so many times, all the same sadly. now no cortana for me :s

physically you're in your home country?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Fatih Dinc

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Yes, unfortunately I have same problem with my Lumia 1520.

And yes, physically I'm in my home country. I'm trying to change the region and language settings because of Cortana, but the phone keeps changing it automatically.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, unfortunately I have same problem with my Lumia 1520.

And yes, physically I'm in my home country. I'm trying to change the region and language settings because of Cortana, but the phone keeps changing it automatically.

sorry for the late reply, I missed this one

Check in your email account what regional settings have been applied - go to the browser and open your email, then account settings - check your default region. it might be different

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes