Made some changes

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
No one has been talking in here for a while so I am going to post something. I have made a few changes tell me what you think.

Added: Software Hacking and Development Parent forum
Sub: Software development and Hacking formerly known as Home Brew
Sub: Developers

Added: Introductions Forum

Moved General Discussion to Parent Forum Windows Phone 7 Still not sure about this one but people don't seam to know where to put general stuff at or they don't look to the bottom of the forums before posting.

Name change Windows Phone 7 General discussion is now Windows Phone OS discussion. Reason for this is because people needing genuine general type help with WP7 are getting berried under a bunch of General chatter and posts about things that are not WP7 OS related.

I might make more changes later I have a couple of things I am mulling over will let everyone know if I do.

Rich I need an icon for the new Introductions forum Please... I know you don't have anything better to do but I thought while you were making icons anyways... lol

Dave

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Lol, will get onto all icons today and will fire them to Kev to upload. Should reflect across the board by the end of today. Good job big D.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Rich! Incase you didn't notice I added an off topic forum this morning. Split the general discussion in to two separate forums giving us a WP7 general discussion and now an Off Topic forums. We are slowly but surely increasing in numbers I feel we need the added categories to keep other forums clean and to help me with my OCD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66