Mango Apps

rocksteady

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Now that i've updated to mango. how do you update apps to mango. do you have to delete your old app and re-download? i would have figured that it would have been automatic detection which apps can be updated.

if so, is there a list of all the new updated apps anywhere?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
You can either wait for the updates to be pushed to the marketplace tile or search for each individual app and force updates manually by opening the app page in the marketplace backing out then opening it again. Only go the force route for apps you know have Mango versions in the marketplace to save time. As for a list, I'm sure one is out there somewhere, but I don't have one.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had the updated Mango apps actually pushed out to them yet? It's been almost 24 hours for me and not one single update notice on my wife's phone. Do I need to plug it into her computer and open Zune to receive the notices? I'd prefer not to go hunting for every new Mango update to her apps/games but I will if I have to.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had the updated Mango apps actually pushed out to them yet? It's been almost 24 hours for me and not one single update notice on my wife's phone. Do I need to plug it into her computer and open Zune to receive the notices? I'd prefer not to go hunting for every new Mango update to her apps/games but I will if I have to.

I had 17 updates this morning listed on the tile and they updated just fine.

incendy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Not as many apps have updates as I would have thought. A lot of the games do though, Rocket Riot, yeah!!! They will start to roll out I hope

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste