Meet Your Windows Central Ambassadors

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for extending your warm welcome everybody. It brings me sheer satisfaction and happiness to share my knowledge and help those who are in need at this time of ever growing technology. I am deeply interested into Mobiles , Personal computers and gaming and most of the knowledge that i have is either from my own experiences or what i have learnt over the time through different mediums of information media. There is a lot still to learn and absorb for me to stay at par with my responsibilities here as an Ambassador and i will do my best to match the expectations.

Good luck to fellow team members and new inductees to Ambassador team.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I guess I can post here even though I'm just a member! I have read all your introductions and I'm very impressed with all the knowledge and talent here.
I'm here to learn and pass forward things I have learned from others. I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you. I'm just a old country boy that loves people.
Everyone likes to know they are appreciated. So here you go. You all are appreciated by this old country boy!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi I guess I can post here even though I'm just a member! I have read all your introductions and I'm very impressed with all the knowledge and talent here.
I'm here to learn and pass forward things I have learned from others. I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you. I'm just a old country boy that loves people.
Everyone likes to know they are appreciated. So here you go. You all are appreciated by this old country boy!

Thanks for the kind words, Holdum333!

We're glad to see you active and involved in the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria