Messaging tile going ?grumpy?.

LoveHTC

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As you know messaging tile has a ?smiley face?, however for the first time, I noticed it was ?grumpy? yesterday. On the face, it had ( instead of ) . Hope I am not having visual hallucinations, had anybody noticed this??

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes i believe the messaging tile has 4 different smileys, depending on the amount (or not) of messages you get LoveHTC.

Another amusing little WP addition. :D

Here's 3 of them.

HTCSurround--2.jpg

Last edited:

sandycdouglas

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
The only time i have seen the sad face is when I have had a message that has perhaps not sent (Due to no reception).

As soon as it sent my tile was happy again! :)

Sy

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ha- took me a while to notice the happy faces...it was the :eek: face that first caught my eye. Have yet to see the grumpy face...Cute. Love this very subtle yet fun detail: so Windows Phone ;-)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I dont remember ever having more than three messages at one time unless my daughter has sent a seriesof pictures of the grandson. I dont remember seeing a grumpy face. Maybe I'll hold off checking messages every time I get an alert.

Last edited:
L

lumic

Same experience as SuperSy here - the sad face shows up when a message cannot be sent.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Same experience as SuperSy here - the sad face shows up when a message cannot be sent.

agreed. I've had it happen few times when I'm at work (signal in my building is extremely bad, calls almost never make it through and texts occasionally fail to send). Was amused when I saw the frowny face for the first time. Nice lil touch that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)