Microsoft Band (Small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Description: Looking to buy a Microsoft Band in size small. I'd like the original box and all that stuff as well.

Price Range: I will pay up to $220 max (a bit more than what it would cost me to buy a new one after taxes). I know they are selling for a bit more on eBay, but I'm hoping someone is willing to give me the ol' Windows Central discount ;)

Condition: Mint condition

Payment Method: PayPal. I'd be happy to trade too. I don't have a whole lot laying around at the moment, but if you have anything in mind, let me know

Additional Info: I'm on a marketplace spree lately! I've been wanting to try out a Band for a while. There are several stores around me that all have it in stock, but they are a bit too far to go just to look at the Band. I'm often in Boston, so next time I'm there, if I don't have any bites here, I might end up getting one if I like it. However, I always like dealing with people on here!

I have done a lot of deals on CrackBerry and on Windows Central, and I have a lot of feedback on CrackBerry, so feel free to search for my threads over in their forum.

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

eyecrispy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I have one. It's going back tomorrow. I have the warranty as well. I've had it since mid November. There has been a zagg on it since it was in the store. If you're interested let me know. Otherwise, I'm returning it by tomorrow afternoon.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have one. It's going back tomorrow. I have the warranty as well. I've had it since mid November. There has been a zagg on it since it was in the store. If you're interested let me know. Otherwise, I'm returning it by tomorrow afternoon.

Very interested! PMing you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon