Microsoft is Playing Google [PCMag]

killakiloz

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
What a stupid, and useless article. It contains no facts, and it sounds like the ramblings of a senile old man (see his pic) who is out of touch with the situation

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd kind of agree and wish google would either put up or shut up and either let MS do their app or help them sort it out. Not the current circle jerk that's going on at the moment. Not really liking the tone of the article. I've seen some articles saying MS should just pay up to sort it out. Why is it MS needs to go above and beyond compared to the others. Utter bs. So close to just being done with google services.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd kind of agree and wish google would either put up or shut up and either let MS do their app or help them sort it out. Not the current circle jerk that's going on at the moment. Not really liking the tone of the article. I've seen some articles saying MS should just pay up to sort it out. Why is it MS needs to go above and beyond compared to the others. Utter bs. So close to just being done with google services.

I'd agree, but youtube is the one Google service that lacks a decent alternative.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd agree, but youtube is the one Google service that lacks a decent alternative.

Yup that is indeed the problem. Even if there was a decent alternative, it would be another thing for the content creators I am subscribed to, to upload to another site. It's a shame really.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't this the magazine which pitted the GS4, against the iPhone 5, against the BB Z10, against the Lumia 620?

Says it all really.

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
That's b***s**t
Also,
Microsoft has lost most of its talent by the stupid use of stacked ranking and incompetent management structures, so it's weak.
Very professional author you have there, PCMag.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
That's b***s**t
Also,

Very professional author you have there, PCMag.

He's not far off the mark on that point; MS' stack ranking system is infamous for creating a toxic work environment and causing loss of talent.

Basically, every manager had to give 10% of their people a Below Expectations performance rating regardless of how well they may have actually been doing their jobs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste