Microsoft killed my online life,' Microsoft is reportedly banning Palestinians in the U.S. for life for calling relatives in Gaza

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
They've been trying to destroy that little country for like a year and a half now, but they still have internet to be called? What a joke. I don't care who wins. Just get it the **** over with. It's ridiculous it's such a long drawn out thing in the 21st century.

bradavon

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Well, Microsoft is an American company and in the main America has squarely picked a side. I don't think that's a controversial statement to make.

Angelina Jolie was right when she said, we just don't consider all lives as equal.

bradavon

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
It's a city in the country,
Depends if you mean the city or land in general. Like New city and New York state, kind of.
and that makes it even more ridiculous that they've been screwing with that city all this time and there's still people left in there.
You'd leave if people you consider foriegners were bombing the city you considered home though?

The eventual answer to peace in Northern Ireland was recogonition and compromise. No one in Northern Ireland considered all the land theirs though, as both sides do here.

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
Depends if you mean the city or land in general. Like New city and New York state, kind of.

You'd leave if people you consider foriegners were bombing the city you considered home though?

The eventual answer to peace in Northern Ireland was recogonition and compromise. No one in Northern Ireland considered all the land theirs though, as both sides do here.
Yes. That's the smart thing to do, especially when everything is mostly destroyed anyway. Move the **** on. Muslims control most of the middle east. If they're too stupid to unite and get rid of Israel, those ones need to pick a new spot further away from it.

bill1996

Jul 13, 2024
Visit site
This is despicable. I had been a long-term fan of Microsoft, using Outlook for a decade, well until I read this news. An email account is virtually a passport to the Internet, and losing access to it without any clear justification or dispute mechanism is horrible to me. I switched to Proton Mail and cancelled my MS 365 subscription. Microsoft - you lost my trust.

Reactions: wojtek

wojtek

May 2, 2023
Visit site
This is despicable. I had been a long-term fan of Microsoft, using Outlook for a decade, well until I read this news. An email account is virtually a passport to the Internet, and losing access to it without any clear justification or dispute mechanism is horrible to me. I switched to Proton Mail and cancelled my MS 365 subscription. Microsoft - you lost my trust.

Yup... tying your online identity to single provider is very dubious... because of that I avoid like hell all "sign using <❌>"...

To good I do recommend using own domain which makes it easier to switch providers...

what's scary is the MS push to use online account in windows -imaging being locked out of your operating system... yaiks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelnolian