Microsoft Store Online Returns

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I got a Surface Pro 2 a couple of weeks ago online from the Microsoft Store. I do like Windows 8.1 and the touch screen idea but this particular device isn't for me. It is an amazing device but as a laptop that you place on your lap to use a keyboard with it isn't very good. The kickstand props it up good but the keyboard while on your lap isn't level and solid so it is very uneven with the Surface.

Has anybody gone through the return process on the Microsoft Store Online? How does it work if the Skype card and SkyDrive card have been activated?

MBytes

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
You should not put your laptop on your lap. Not unless you don't care about not having kids, unless you are female, then you can do what you want. As the Surface Pro device is not on your lap, but away from your legs, it's fine.

But, sorry to hear you don't like it.
To return your Surface Pro 2, call Microsoft online store, and they'll e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label (takes 24h to 48h, as it will be (assuming you are in Canada or U.S) UPS that will send it to you, not Microsoft themselves). I don't know for Skype and SkyDrive. I usually never activate these thing until the last day of the return period to simplify any return to order a new one, in the case my device is faulty, or if I am not happy with the purchase. I don't know if Microsoft can deactivate the codes or not. I'll let someone else answer that question.

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
You should not put your laptop on your lap. Not unless you don't care about not having kids, unless you are female, then you can do what you want. As the Surface Pro device is not on your lap, but away from your legs, it's fine.

But, sorry to hear you don't like it.
To return your Surface Pro 2, call Microsoft online store, and they'll e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label (takes 24h to 48h, as it will be (assuming you are in Canada or U.S) UPS that will send it to you, not Microsoft themselves). I don't know for Skype and SkyDrive. I usually never activate these thing until the last day of the return period to simplify any return to order a new one, in the case my device is faulty, or if I am not happy with the purchase. I don't know if Microsoft can deactivate the codes or not. I'll let someone else answer that question.

I agree, I should not have activated the cards until the return policy passed. Lesson learned.

I've never heard that before. Not meaning to be sarcastic or smart what does putting a laptop on your lap have to do with being a guy?

Sent From My Woven Black and Yellow Moto X

MBytes

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Your balls are outside of your body, in a temperature control bag which brings them closer to you or further way to keep the sperm at the right temperature, and well produce them. I am sure you noticed that at some point.
Laptop produces heat which isn't good for them as they won't be allowed to be at a right temperature (too warm). Same for taking a hot bath (showering is fine), or jacuzzi and such. Same also, for very tight underwear that some men like to wear for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99