Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Bugs + Defects

mmo18

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
A >$3000 device and it is constantly "loosing" the pen (i.e. suddenly the device does not react to pen input any more).

Same frequently happens with the keyboard. The latter in maybe 30% can be fixed by detaching and re-attaching the kbd. In the other 70% I have to shut off/on or even reboot. But suddenly loosing the pen while inking along in OneNote is what regular drives me nuts! :-(

And - since I am it: the Bluetooth range is totally ridiculous! With the SP4+ I can't even move away more than 2 meters from the device before my headphones start distorting and loosing connection. When attached to my mobile I can continue listening in our entire flat (i.e. 10-12 meters plus walls). Guess, they forgot to attach the BT antenna or something... :-(

Capn

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Have not read this entire thread, but will share a "bug" that I experience. I flip my SP4 between laptop and tablet all the time. Which is me taking the Type Cover on and off. Most times when I put the Type Cover back on it, the touch pad is non responsive and I do not see a mouse. To overcome this, I hit the "Windows" button on the screen, and lo and behold, there is the mouse pointer.

I have a workaround, but it is a major annoyance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven