Mircosoft Lumia 950: By far worst experience with a smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Interesting to hear that you get excellent battery life, while my experience has been the exact opposite since day 1. My 950 Dual SIM won't last a day and sometimes draws 20%/hour, burning my leg.
It's worth seeing what's going on in your background if you're losing THAT much that fast.

I'm up every day at 7 in the morning to beat traffic to the university, straight from there to work, then I get home about 10:30pm typically with about 60%- 55% of my battery left... but I'm also incredibly particular about what I let send my notifications, and even moreso about what I let exist in the background. With my Battery Saver set to turn on at 20% I've even made it two days without a charge.

wing-a-ding

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Just a little update. Probably my final one for this thread.

Am now enjoying the device a bit more. Like the size and weight of the device. Screen is impressive and the battery life is pretty good for my usage.

I think this will be my daily driver for now, taking over from my iPhone 6 Plus, and until something newer and flashier turns up

Lack of Apps is a minor issue for me. Hopefully the OS will mature and the Apps will materialise over time.

Anyways, thanks for those who have participated in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124