Mobile maps for offline use

Persian Braveheart

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
I want to get a map of Vancouver, B.C. for offline use. I do not have the data plan. I obviously have to download the city's data into the memory of the phone. Anyone know how I can do this?

I have the HTC Touch CDMA version with rom update.

Persian Braveheart

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
Preferably, but I'm willing to pay for it. I really just need the map data for 1 city and that's it. This way I can just access it for directions or maps whenever I need.

Persian Braveheart

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
terracrosser is ********. it has some .net fix that you have to install but it doesn't say how. the program won't launch without it. and i can't install this .net on the mobile device as it wont launch the file. i can only install it on my computer which i won't do - why should I? it should only be on the mobile device as the actual program is on the mobile device.

gpsv is even more ******** as it is ridiculously user unfriendly. i even read through the whole FAQ on how download a map and i cant even get the program to show the world map on the mobile or desktop version.

i searched google for a program that will simply have the city map of vancouver and the directions feature but I couldn't find anything.

Nitisara

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
.net Cf 3.5

If you want to call something to be ********, then most probably it will be non-updated to latest version WM software :)

If you install .NET CF 3.5 on your PC then it will be installed on your PDA - this is the way. Don't be afraid to install latest Microsoft updates - sometimes this helps :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamtepp