More Than 30+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here) update: icons fix, added more apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: More Than 20+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here)

You're Welcome Friend :)

Wow Sami!
Your post is huge-gigantic-massive-humongous-tremendous-large-big-easily viewed from the ISS!
I had to remove my reading glasses to see it.

Thank you for the information my excited young friend!

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

For the foreseeable future, Bberry won't be privatized or sold, they've received convertible debentures from a consortium led by Fairfax and Prem Watsa brought in a new CEO to attempt another turnaround. Based on the steps currently taken, Bberry is stepping away from the consumer market and will focus on enterprise and BBM, so they won't be competing against WP for 3rd place as far as the consumer market is concerned. I think BBM will come, not sure when though.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

I think there is More, But all these are confirmed.. and I think The Next apps That Microsoft Should Bring are : YOUTUBE, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK MESSENGER, DROPBOX, CANDY CRUSH, SNAPCHAT, PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS, GOOGLE MAPS .. Well Third-party apps were doing well but we need to move on !! and say Hello to the Official Ones :)

What About You ? What do you think of this post ?

You don't need a separate FB Messenger app. In the beta (and coming to the official release) you can pin the messenger section of the app to the start screen and it acts as a separate app, with out having to download another. Plus there's the text/messenger app in the OS which works like a champ.

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the tip

You don't need a separate FB Messenger app. In the beta (and coming to the official release) you can pin the messenger section of the app to the start screen and it acts as a separate app, with out having to download another. Plus there's the text/messenger app in the OS which works like a champ.

anon(8032808)

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site

I think there is More, But all these are confirmed.. and I think The Next apps That Microsoft Should Bring are : YOUTUBE, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK MESSENGER, DROPBOX, CANDY CRUSH, SNAPCHAT, PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS, GOOGLE MAPS .. Well Third-party apps were doing well but we need to move on !! and say Hello to the Official Ones :)

What About You ? What do you think of this post ?

Snapchat -> 6Snap
Facebook Messenger -> Facebook app, go to messages, pin to start.
YouTube -> MetroTube
Google Maps -> Google Maps (by Clarity) actually very capable.

The rest I agree with. I especially would like a Pinterest app as the third-party alternatives are really bad.

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site

Nice icons dude! Could you possibly make em any bigger? I cant see it..NO WAIT MY WHOLE SCREEN IS THE ICON! LMAO LOL

I think that's crap that BBM wants to come here now. I say wp8 should be like..F OFF. They wanted to be the elitest aholes for the longest time and now that they are drowning..they wanna come over to what they used to shun? pfff! DROWN! lol

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

clap1.jpg

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I seriously doubt Google will ever bring their official apps for WP. Hell, I believe there is a higher chance of Apple bring Iwork, and Facetime to WP, than Google making an official YouTube & Google maps app for WP.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

True.. Microsoft Srcoggled!

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

I seriously doubt Google will ever bring their official apps for WP. Hell, I believe there is a higher chance of Apple bring Iwork, and Facetime to WP, than Google making an official YouTube & Google maps app for WP.

we are getting waze

Sent from my Awesome Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nice icons dude! Could you possibly make em any bigger? I cant see it..NO WAIT MY WHOLE SCREEN IS THE ICON! LMAO LOL

I think that's crap that BBM wants to come here now. I say wp8 should be like..F OFF. They wanted to be the elitest aholes for the longest time and now that they are drowning..they wanna come over to what they used to shun? pfff! DROWN! lol

Grow up? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos