More transparent tiles to show off those new backgrounds

millermk

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so this is AWESOME! Thank you! This is extra great because it's free, but just FYI, I would pay for this app if given the choice. Maybe you can do a buy option with a free unlimited trial? Because this is definitely something worth paying for... :)

One last thing, you mention that your upcoming update includes Smartglass... Does that include both Xbox One and Xbox 360 Smartglass? What about the Xbox One Smartglass beta app?

Going forward there will be a paid app with many new features (blank tiles, category tiles, custom color background generator, etc) and more supported apps.

Smartglass tile is Xbox one ONLY and will stay that way. It will open the regular ir the beta which ebmver you have install. If you have both it will prompt.

Timo Suominen

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Great work!

However I must say, personally, I can not live without livetiles. Plus, sounds odd to me that transparency and functionality can't be in the same tile...

grizzlyaddams

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
The reason his transparency tiles can't be live tiles:

The original app dictates what appears on a live tile. If the original app wants it to be live and transparent, that is up to the developer.

This app here merely creates its own separate shortcut tiles to the apps you are using, and these tiles cannot be live tiles because they are not directly associated with the app that they launch, and do not receive any live information from the app.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Check for an update, it seems like Vieather just recently added the feature. I just downloaded it myself (was using Amazing Weather before) and it worked as soon as it got my location. Good luck!

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully Instagram will be updated with Transparent tiles as well and other Nokia Application ;)
but i really don't mind if some of them doesn't support transparent live tiles, It still looks good ;)

One more thing, the tiles of Photo Hub.. : I wish It will be SEMI-Transparent ;) opacity set to 50%. HAHA. too much, I guess it would look better.. As well as the People Tiles ;)

matty032

Feb 22, 2007
Visit site
Tapatalk tile doesn't work. It will come up from the list, or its own tile. But wont run from the transparency tile.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
The Spotify icon is outdated, please update it.
The Mytube icon on the small tile is way too small, please make it the same as the original.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinglumbergkidd