Most awaited app "Lumia Camera"

Arman Qureshi

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 830 ..when i was checking app updates..my phone shows update for Lumia camera classic (No change log)
So i checked the store for "Lumia Camera" ...there it is waiting for me to download :p

But sad news is when i tried to open it it shows me message about update your phone to "Lumia Denim" to use this application!!! ..what's wrong with you Microsoft?? I have Lumia 830 (Denim pre-installed) anyway.. I tried checking for any phone update but ..no my phone is having latest update

Anyway guys try your luck and please reply me 830,930,1520&icon users (what it shows to you?) best of luck..

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have Lumia 830 ..when i was checking app updates..my phone shows update for Lumia camera classic (No change log)
So i checked the store for "Lumia Camera" ...there it is waiting for me to download :p

But sad news is when i tried to open it it shows me message about update your phone to "Lumia Denim" to use this application!!! ..what's wrong with you Microsoft?? I have Lumia 830 (Denim pre-installed) anyway.. I tried checking for any phone update but ..no my phone is having latest update

Anyway guys try your luck and please reply me 830,930,1520&icon users (what it shows to you?) best of luck..

Yes please keep only one Thread...

We have explained to you everything on your first thread that you started as you requested help from us. Please close this one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss