Most Memorable Movie Lines

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, while we're on the subject of movies, I say let's toss out our most memorable movie lines ever! Sometimes we can suffer through some awful movies but there is a killer line in there that stood out, or there was a good movie with a badass line.

So post your killer movie lines! If you can remember the movie, great - so we can check it out. If not, that's OK too.

For me, my favorite line comes from a B level movie I cannot even remember the name or plot to. But two guys were talking in a scene and one says to another:

"You know what - you're less than useless."

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Do I have to pick one?? I can't do that.

"I ain't got time to bleed." Predator.

"Where is the rest of this moose?" The original Arthur

"....and stop calling me Shirley." Airplane

"Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it." The Blues Brothers

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." Jaws

AND, my all time favorite line ever in the history of motion captured pictures....

"I find your lack of faith.... disturbing." Darth Vader, Star Wars.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

"Where is the rest of this moose?" The original Arthur

"....and stop calling me Shirley." Airplane

"Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it." The Blues Brothers

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." Jaws

AND, my all time favorite line ever in the history of motion captured pictures....

"I find your lack of faith.... disturbing." Darth Vader, Star Wars.

These are really good!

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump
"Sometimes you've got to put your behind in your past!" Puumba, in the Lion King

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I will just say The Matrix. The entire movie is full of my favorite Quotes. But by far this one has made me stand up and woot in theatre every time I've seen it..

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

Coded from a Clover Trail+ Machine!

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." Henry Hill- Goodfellas
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Narrator- Fight club

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
"If you were in your office right now we'd be having this conversation face-to-face."

"Dodge this."

"Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"
"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark."

"You said it yourself, *****. We?re the Guardians of the Galaxy."

"Pop quiz hotshot..."

darn it i know there's a whole boat of better ones im missing

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Bryan - I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

From the movie - Taken
One of my all time fav:)
Sent from my Lumia 525 using Tapatalk

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
"You've given them everything.
Not everything. Not yet."
-The Dark Knight Rises

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."
-The Matrix Revolution

I know this thread is about Movies but can I make an honorary mention to Breaking Bad?
"It's the fear that's the worst of it all."
"I'm not the one in danger, Skylar. I'm THE danger."
"I'm the one who knocks."
"Say my name!"
"You're Goddamn right!"
" I did it for me. I loved it."

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs: "I don't tip." Actually the whole quote is: "I don't tip." ..."I don't believe in it." ... "I don't tip because society says I have to."

Great one! This movie is full of fantastic quotes. One more: "If it bleeds, we can kill it." There's another one having to do with some echo which I don't want to go into details now...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Narrator- Fight club

Another couple good ones from Fight Club:

"you're not your ******* khakis!"

and

"**** Martha Stewart! She's polishing brass on the Titanic.. it's all going down man"

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
"Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn."

Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind; 1939. Very racy for it's day and time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786