MS will let you try out the Surface Pro 3 starting june 6th at Microsoft Stores

Fred Mertz

May 29, 2014
Visit site
When I hit the store this Friday, and if the Pen does what I want it to do, I will place my pre-order for the i5 / 256gb version. Is Student discount only for Online orders?

Kyle Baker2

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
My local best buy has removed about half of the surface products from the display area. Obviously they're making room for Surface Pro 3. The Pro 3 isn't actually up and running yet though.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My local best buy has removed about half of the surface products from the display area. Obviously they're making room for Surface Pro 3. The Pro 3 isn't actually up and running yet though.
I have a love hate relationship with best buy. I love the fact that they actually push the suface. At least in the few I was in, I've heard the employees say good things. But yet, I rarely even see windows phones. BB needs to get their act together.

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a love hate relationship with best buy. I love the fact that they actually push the suface. At least in the few I was in, I've heard the employees say good things. But yet, I rarely even see windows phones. BB needs to get their act together.

That's just about every store here. No one pushes a windows phone cause nobody knows about it.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
They had two models at the Chicago Microsoft mini store...wow...no doubt now, I'm getting one. Screen is incredible. Very responsive. Pen was better than I expected. Loved the red type cover (phew).

I was surprised how light the tablet is and how much weight the keyboard adds...not significant, just that the Surface is SO light. So wanted to just walk off with it....:evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria