"Multitasking" of sorts?

Vcize

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way to do the following things on the MS Band?

1) When tracking a general workout, I would like to access the stop-watch or timer to use for timing my rest between sets instead of pulling out my phone. However, the stop-watch and timer are located in the alarm app. As far as I can tell, there's no way to open up the alarm app without ending my workout in the workout app.

2) Tracking my "actual sleep" and "restful sleep" is great, but it's kind of useless if I can't access it until after I get up. Is there any way to view my actual sleep so far while the sleep app is running, so I can actually USE that data to determine if I need to try and get some more sleep before getting up?

3) When I get a text, I can only see the first few characters from the text on the initial notification where I can elect to reply. In order to actually read the text, I have to actually go into the text app. However, from that app, I cannot figure out a way to send a reply. Is there a way to actually READ the text before we decide if we want to send a reply?

4) In general, is there a way to exit an app without ending whatever it's tracking? For instance I'd love to be able to see my daily step count during a run, but as far as I can tell I can't access that data while a run is active.

Richard Servello

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
There kind of is. If you press the action button in the middle of a workout, when it asks if you are done there is a back button on the left side. This will bring you back to the main menu. Go to timer or stopwatch. Then when you go back to the workout app say no and you are back in the workout. Not sure if it will mess up the workout tho. I haven't tried it in the middle of one since I don't want to spoil the data if it does.

Text responses are basically broken... You can't send a reply once you've actually seen the body. Only with the preview. You can use Cortana tho. That's how I reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion