My Disney Experience

krisnomiller

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Disney expedition does not include the fast pass+ system at Disney World parks. With the new fast pass + system guests can preselect their fast passes months in advance but are able to update the times and experiences with iPhone or android apps at any given time. How are windows phone users supposed to have the same advantage as everyone else? This is a huge concern for me as both my husband and I have windows phones and we are planning a trip to Disney world the last week of February. Please tell me My Disney Experience will be available for windows by then :crying:

PinnacleDesigns

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Kris, I'm sorry I did not see this sooner. FastPAss+ is coming to Disney Expedition. It is currently in beta. Please let us know if you will be going again and would like on the beta.

Chinocop

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, wife works at Disney's mobile division for Parks and Resorts. I have never heard of a Windows Phone app. Their currently priority is IOS and Android secondary.

PaNiXx

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
That would be somewhat ok if the website worked in IE on Windows Phone, but the menu button on their responsive website doesnt work.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if this Disney Expedition app is also for Disneyland Resort? or is it just for Disneyworld Resort? I downloaded it, but can't seem to find a way to switch to Disneyland. Am I missing something?

PinnacleDesigns

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if this Disney Expedition app is also for Disneyland Resort? or is it just for Disneyworld Resort? I downloaded it, but can't seem to find a way to switch to Disneyland. Am I missing something?
We are waiting for Disney to support Disneyland with My Disney Experience. When they support it, we will too

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I must say that I highly recommend Disney Expedition. Fastpass+ is what was missing - and it works brilliantly in the new update. My brother has the official app on Android and Disney Expedition runs circles around it on speed. I had Fastpass+ reservations booked for us while he was still waiting for the page to load. The official Disney app is too graphics intensive and has A LOT of design issues. Frankly, as Disney Expedition adds more features, I can't say that I WANT Disney to release an official app.

So for anyone looking, download Disney Expedition. It is well worth paying for it if you're going on vacation, but you can access many features in the free app to play with it ahead of time. You also may find yourself laughing at the iOS and Android users as they struggle with the lag of the official Disney app.

Any chance we might see this on Windows 8.1? I'm happy with it on my phone, but don't know if that's a possibility with the Universal App stuff hitting now.

jsl101669

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
:eek:rly:

Just installed this app and paid the $2.99 in preparation for my August Disney trip. I had already booked all my meals and FastPass+ attractions. When I signed into the app, BAM!, all my stuff showed up and I can make changes, additions, etc.

So far, so good. If anything changes for the better or worse I'll post back here!

jsl101669

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
:eek:rly:

Just installed this app and paid the $2.99 in preparation for my August Disney trip. I had already booked all my meals and FastPass+ attractions. When I signed into the app, BAM!, all my stuff showed up and I can make changes, additions, etc.

So far, so good. If anything changes for the better or worse I'll post back here!

I spoke a bit soon. The app does not show my dining reservations, which is a bummer. They're all breakfasts anyway, so that's easy to remember to get to. But if they were dinners it would be nice to have them on the app do I know when to head to the restaurant.

Maybe they'll add that soon? Can anyone from Pinnacle comment on Dining (and hotel reservations) being added to the App?

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I spoke a bit soon. The app does not show my dining reservations, which is a bummer. They're all breakfasts anyway, so that's easy to remember to get to. But if they were dinners it would be nice to have them on the app do I know when to head to the restaurant.

Maybe they'll add that soon? Can anyone from Pinnacle comment on Dining (and hotel reservations) being added to the App?

Has now been added to the latest updates. I had emailed Pinnacle and they're working on adding the ability to secure dining reservations through the app as well, but now you can view reservations that have been made online.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Disney expedition does not include the fast pass+ system at Disney World parks. With the new fast pass + system guests can preselect their fast passes months in advance but are able to update the times and experiences with iPhone or android apps at any given time. How are windows phone users supposed to have the same advantage as everyone else? This is a huge concern for me as both my husband and I have windows phones and we are planning a trip to Disney world the last week of February. Please tell me My Disney Experience will be available for windows by then :crying:

I know I might sound like a spoiled sport, but how did people manage trips to Disney before mobile apps existed?

mustbepbs

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I know I might sound like a spoiled sport, but how did people manage trips to Disney before mobile apps existed?

You've obviously never used FastPass+ before. It takes all the annoyance of tickets and remembering times out of the equation. It's so easy and takes stress out of your vacation.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

scott755

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much for making this app work with fastpass+ and sync with the my Disney experience platform. It is so nice to be able to use my Windows Phone to navigate all the options available while at Disneyworld. We have been down there the last few years without the ability to use our Windows Phone to do any of the on go planning/changes. This is very exciting!! Thank you!