My first Windows phone

LexTaylor

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi my name is Lex Taylor I'm coming from Android to Windows and also owning a iPod Touch. I've decided to step out of my element and get a Windows phone.By doing so I believe I made a pretty solid choice on both parties by going with Family Mobile and Nokia Lumia 521 and I'm coming from Boost (Sprint) which I didn't like much. Aside from that I'm very eager to learn all I can with a Windows based device aside from owning PC.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard Lex Taylor ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPC and Lumia 521 was my introduction to WP as well, last year in October, haven't looked back since then. I carry a Lumia 925 these days...

Jiri Matejka

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Windows Phone for a year and am quite happy with that. Much more stable than Android, and every time I looked for an app I found it on Store!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! Well, if you have a Windows 8.1 PC, you'll obviously have a better time with your new phone.

If you need help, or just someone to talk to, you know who to turn to!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Great to see you here at WPCentral! You're in the right place if you want to find out more about everything WP!

LexTaylor

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
WOW!!! judging by the such a warm welcome , I'd say my choice couldn't been any better. I chose to go with the Lumia 521 cause for one it was in my budget and I knew that if this phone could hold up on performance then I know I picked a good phone for just starting out and not jumping straight into a high end phone. It seems like this forum is where I need to be and Its been a while since I browse an active forum with people who care , and a few buttholes at times , but what site who doesn't have them ? lol thanks again for the welcome guys

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a firm believer that there is no phone (or OS) that will satisfy everyone, or meet the needs of everyone. I talked my manager into an iPhone from an Android a couple years ago. But for those of us who love Windows Phone, it is definitely the right phone for us. I hope you'll find that the 521 is great for your needs. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a high-end Lumia, but for someone who wants to check out the ecosystem, or who is on a lower budget, it is a great phone. You shouldn't be plagued with the lag that you hear about on many of the lower-end (and some higher-end) Androids. I hope you end up loving it like many of us do.

LexTaylor

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm a firm believer that there is no phone (or OS) that will satisfy everyone, or meet the needs of everyone. I talked my manager into an iPhone from an Android a couple years ago. But for those of us who love Windows Phone, it is definitely the right phone for us. I hope you'll find that the 521 is great for your needs. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a high-end Lumia, but for someone who wants to check out the ecosystem, or who is on a lower budget, it is a great phone. You shouldn't be plagued with the lag that you hear about on many of the lower-end (and some higher-end) Androids. I hope you end up loving it like many of us do.

Firm believer - hmmmm.....I couldn't help but take that as someone who believes in Christ ? not trying to get spiritual , or holy , but correct me if I am wrong , cause I too am believer.... just get exited when I see another brother that serves the same God

but ahhh yea I am in love with this device , being someone who is too coming from Android I felt like I had my share of Android phones and devices. I'm not a fan of Apple products what so ever , every since the death of Steve Jobs they haven't done noting since , but continue to get sued by Samsung and the only great thing they did so far was buy out Beats by Dre that's pretty much it

last but not least ! LOL!! what camera lens are you shooting with ? I am getting into the photography field too have a Nikon D3200

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077