My phone does not rings when a call comes in, how to make my windows Nokia Lumia phone ring?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
1.Make sure your Ringer+Notification volume isn' turned off
2. Make sure you have choosen a Ringtone in settings, maybe you have accidentally choosen 'none'.
3. Check if Driving mode is on, and is it blocking your calls.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I find my phone sometime stops sounding if I have been using headphones or Bluetooth and not stopped / closed down the music / podcast / etc app properly before unplugging headphones / turning Bluetooth off. Need fo power off and on again to get it working. I think it gets confused as to whether it should be directing audio to the headphones or Bluetooth connection rather than to the internal speaker.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Carl... If you are using headphones made for iOS they can cause the diconnect recognition to be borked after removing the headsets.

If the headset (male) plug has 3 bands on it, it is for iOS. Get one with 2 bands.

Instead of just power off, power on; the recommended fix is a Soft Reset. Hold Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone shuts off and vibrates (about 10 seconds). This clears out system RAM and can solve all kinds of minor glitches.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I am confused now. All my stereo earphones and headphones have three bands on them and none of them was designed for iOS, in fact my favourite living room headphones predate the existance of iOS by many, many years.

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi RumoredNow,
I am using Lumia 1320 windows phone since last year. I came to know that my phone has very low speakers sound even it is set to full volume. I can't hear ring at crowded places, can't enjoy mp3 or videos on speaker due to very low sound. Is this low sound is by default for every Lumia phone or it's just only for Lumia 1320?
With headphones the sound is perfect. But for speakers, it's too low.
Kindly help me out from this issue. Suggests any apps or solution for the same.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa