my phone is frozen and shutting it down wont do anything. help?

behind the sea

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
So, I was on Tumblr and I had to do laundry so I left it there and 10 minutes later I came back and tried to keep scrolling. to my surprise, the phone was frozen. the home button, back button, open tabs button, and the power button wouldn't work. I tried searching online (on my computer) of what would help and I can't do that trick where you hold the power button and the vol down button. In fact, my phone is right beside me and its still on the Tumblr page I left it on.

My phone is a Nokia 2 which means I cant access the battery. I tried waiting for it to turn off. (brightness is halfway and is been stuck since 9 this morning and it is now 2 pm.).

Please get back to me ASAP.
Thank you.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
So you've tried holding volume up + power button (at the same time) and nothing happens? - Could take upwards of 30 seconds or more before you get a response so keep buttons depressed for at least 45 seconds.

So this is an Android phone is it not? Might be better off checking out Android Central if that is the case because this is "Windows" Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierSall