Need Android, iOS and Windows developers in India to partner with

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys...I need Android, iOS and Windows Developer to partner with in India.
I have plans for creating an app which will potentially be a big thing at some point...!!!
We will be working in a company form...I will be managing revenue model and expenses and developers are the technical team of the company.
Will share the full information after a meeting when we are ready to work together.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
may I know about which app you are developing?

It is not an app for some other service or an unofficial client...it is going to be a new service. I am not developing it as I am not a tech guy but I need some developers to partner with so that we can work on the project, I handle the Revenue and legal issues and developers to handle the development task.
And regarding what whole idea is all about... we can discuss only after a meeting. But as per my plans it is going to be potentially huge.

Are you a developer?

sagar_25

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
so you have got a idea and yourself not a developer, you want others to develop and be cross platform? and that too meeting directly face to face?
may I know where u stay in INDIA, state and city.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
so you have got a idea and yourself not a developer, you want others to develop and be cross platform? and that too meeting directly face to face?
may I know where u stay in INDIA, state and city.

Yes I want to partner with developers for this since I can't pay them right now but share in future profits will do the work.

I stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Im not in India, but I am an experience iOS Dev

So can we do it on Github? We need to be a team and I am in talks with 3-4 others developers too.

We can discuss what it is all about on a Google hangout or Skype and then if you all find it to be potentially good idea then we can move to the next step that is the road map.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea