• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Need some help with Lumia 930

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
I've got a new 930... I was really excited until I found out that the are some apps and games I cannot download on it.
First: HERE City Lens. My phone have everything it takes to run such an app, but why? It says: "Resolution not supported". Anyone else?
Second: My region is set to UK, since my voucher is GBP. And I found out that both Modern Combat 4 and 5 are NOT available in search results. When I use direct links, MC4 says - with a pop-up - "This item is not available in the Store" and MC5 says that it is not available in this region. When I switched to US, MC4 became available, but MC5 didn't.
I cannot switch to other region because I don't have any balance other than my GBP voucher. So, if anybody have a solution, please help...