NEW Batman Information app for Unlocked Phones!

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,I am an A-level student in Pakistan,and hope to become a developer/programmer in the future.
I made this Batman information app through the Windows Phone app studio but will publish it next month it If I get money(which depends on whether I get I get good grades or not :crying: ),
I am posting the xap/link below which can allow you to download the app for unlocked phones.
(I am doing this for feedback and improvements in the app)
1-It features Live Tile.
2-Information about 49 characters!
3-The history and making of Batman.
4-Pictures of everything!!!(Though I havent figured out how to save them to phone storage yet)
5-Beautiful User Interface.
6-Swipe across to view next info!

Here are a few screenshots from my own Lumia 620.
wp_ss_20131105_0001.png
wp_ss_20131105_0002.png
wp_ss_20131105_0003.png
wp_ss_20131105_0004.png
wp_ss_20131105_0005.png
wp_ss_20131105_0006.png

Plz try it and suggest what I should do to make it better
https://apps.windowsstore.com/dashB...13ea-79af-4baf-b651-bce4678f13f8&idJob=119580

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:-(I know it will look complicated but that's how I installed it on my phone correctly in 2mins,Ignore the error message at the first opening attempt and tap to open it again.Cancel after getting the error msg at least 3 times. )
1-Click on above link from your phone.
2-Download will start immediately.
3-It is only 5mb and will take a minute to download.
4-After download is complete,there will be a message"Tap to open".Click on it.
5-There will be a msg,"there is a problem....".Tap to open it again.
6-Repeat 2 times.
7-The cancel.
8-App will be available in your list by the name of "BATMAN"
PLZ TRY AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON IMPROVEMENT BELOW & REPORT ANY DOWNLOADING ERRORS.
Hoping for a response,thankyou. :smile:

EDIT:IGNORE THE QR CODE BELOW,IT DOES NOT WORK PROBABLY BECAUSE IT IS A PHOTO,SORRY.TRY THE LINK ABOVE.

Attachments

• WP_20131204_006.jpg
    WP_20131204_006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey bro do you need a developer account (i will take no money)? Contact me

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

No,no,thanks buddy but you misunderstood me,money is not an issue at all,my A-level grades are.If I get good grades,my parents will have no objection if I spend time making apps,however if God forbid,I get poor marks,it will be pretty hard to convince them to let me make a developer's account.Thanks for the help and support anyways. :)

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok bro. Good luck. I can understand i am a student too. Hey don't mind i am a indian

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Bro dreamspark is giving free developer account. You can get there as you are a student.

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Bro dreamspark is giving free developer account. You can get there as you are a student.

I know,but my college doesnt offer registration codes for dreamspark neither do I have an ISIC card.But I have applied manually by emailing them my "O" level result card ,ID cards as proof.(They give you an option to apply manually to prove that you really are a student.)
Still waiting for a reply :p

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I know,but my college doesnt offer registration codes for dreamspark neither do I have an ISIC card.But I have applied manually by emailing them my "O" level result card ,ID cards as proof.(They give you an option to apply manually to prove that you really are a student.)
Still waiting for a reply :p

i have a spare code.

fshabir

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Salam bro, your app looks promising. Few things i would only suggest.
1. Put a high resolution background instead of simple white one. It will add more personality to your app's main idea.
2. Add more pictures. App has adequate detail in written form but i would love to see more pictures related to the topics. E.g. Batman Costumes, add all costume pictures.
3. Wallpapers and Ringtones. That would be an amazing addition

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Really??? :eek:

yep. I applied for a code from a contest idea2app
.They gave me a code through dream spark.
Also i got another token directly from dream spark.
So i now have 2 token. I even cant make a account as in a hurry while registering in appstudio i set my region to usa. And now i don't have a usa phone number to verify. So i now have to make a new Ms account and have to formate my phone and log in to new account to test app. Long process i will try it after my exam r over..

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Salam bro, your app looks promising. Few things i would only suggest.
1. Put a high resolution background instead of simple white one. It will add more personality to your app's main idea.
2. Add more pictures. App has adequate detail in written form but i would love to see more pictures related to the topics. E.g. Batman Costumes, add all costume pictures.
3. Wallpapers and Ringtones. That would be an amazing addition

Walikumussalam
Thankyou for that feedback,I have been thinking of doing that but the problem is since I am not a registered developer right now so the appstudio gives me access to very few of its abilities, but InshaAllah,once I get good grades,I will register myself as a developer:eek:rly:
I will add the changes you suggest but can't do anything right now:unhappy:

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
yep. I applied for a code from a contest idea2app
.They gave me a code through dream spark.
Also i got another token directly from dream spark.
So i now have 2 token. I even cant make a account as in a hurry while registering in appstudio i set my region to usa. And now i don't have a usa phone number to verify. So i now have to make a new Ms account and have to formate my phone and log in to new account to test app. Long process i will try it after my exam r over..

oh,unlucky you.:unhappy:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster