New Flagship Lumia's and Physical Buttons?

MackPoone

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I recently saw some of the new lumia pictures for upcoming Windows 10 Mobile flagships and noticed they don't appear to have physical hardware buttons and instead have on-screen ones. This in my opinion s--ks! This is a differentiating factor and one reason why I switched from an Android. Does anyone know if it has been confirmed?

I like the the Windows phone OS better than either Android or iOS based on my experience but Microsoft seems to continue to make one misstep after another so I am hoping this isn't true and that the new flagship models will have physical buttons for the camera, back arrow, home button, etc.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I recently saw some of the new lumia pictures for upcoming Windows 10 Mobile flagships and noticed they don't appear to have physical hardware buttons and instead have on-screen ones. This in my opinion s--ks! This is a differentiating factor and one reason why I switched from an Android. Does anyone know if it has been confirmed?

I like the the Windows phone OS better than either Android or iOS based on my experience but Microsoft seems to continue to make one misstep after another so I am hoping this isn't true and that the new flagship models will have physical buttons for the camera, back arrow, home button, etc.

Camera, power and volume buttons stay physical. The back, windows and search buttons are on-screen.
Yes. It sucks. A lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes