Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Item Description
New HP Elite x3 Desk Dock + Power adapters/cables + USB-C connection fits

Price $110 shipped

Condition
The whole shebang is in new condition. I took them out of the box, because I had to get the Elite x3 out of the box. But the dock and all of it's accessories have never been touched.

Includes
The dock, the power cable, the adapters for fitting the phone into the dock with various cases.

Item Location
Chicago, IL

Shipping Details
USPS

Payment Options
Paypal Gift or Chase Quickpay

Additional Info
This dock retails new for $150. I'm selling it for a pretty significant markdown.

Check out everything the HP Elite x3 Desk Dock has to offer

It may be useful to you if you're an HP Elite x3 user who wants a second dock for use at home or the office. Or maybe you want to use it with your Lumia 950, 950 Xl, or Idol 4S

Simply put, the HP Elite x3 Desk Dock offers the best continuum experience available.

Photos
WP_20170621_20_42_33_Pro.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
giphy.gif

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
If it's still available on Thursday, I'll absolutely take it off your hands. So long as you don't mind shipping to Alaska 😉

Also, that GIF made me laugh very hard; it's been a rough day, so I appreciate that!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If it's still available on Thursday, I'll absolutely take it off your hands. So long as you don't mind shipping to Alaska ??????

Also, that GIF made me laugh very hard; it's been a rough day, so I appreciate that!

Shipping to Alaska could be rough. Could you PM me your zip and i'll try to get an estimate on shipping costs?

IIDXholic

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
All of that will be able to fit into a Medium Flat Rate Box. I ship to HI all the time and its always the same 13.xx for me. I know the same applies for AK too.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
All of that will be able to fit into a Medium Flat Rate Box. I ship to HI all the time and its always the same 13.xx for me. I know the same applies for AK too.

Medium flat rate doesn't take weight into account, is that correct? Because this dock is surprisingly weighty. Which makes sense, it is a dock after all.

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks @Indistinguishable! I appreciate the prompt responses and willingness to work with those of us not in the Lower 48 :grin:

Looking forward to receiving the dock, will make sure to leave some positive feedback in the other forum for you as well.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks @Indistinguishable! I appreciate the prompt responses and willingness to work with those of us not in the Lower 48 :grin:

Looking forward to receiving the dock, will make sure to leave some positive feedback in the other forum for you as well.

Shipped to a great buyer. Sending this one to the archive. I'd also like to point out that every picture in this thread also featured a dog :).

Remember that we have a spot to give your counterpart in this trade some feedback on your experience working with them!

https://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-feedback/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo