New Net10 APN settings using AT&T

Terry Carter

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
If you use NET10 with your windows phone (or a Samsung S4) here are the NEW APN settings. Net 10 has changed them in the last few weeks. They changed mine today. It took me over 4 hours to figure this out. DO NOT CALL Net 10 customer support they are too stupid to help anyone. If their prices was not 1/2 the price of At&t i would not use them. Well here is the APN settings that will make your internet & your MMS settings work:
Lets start with the internet first:
(name) (must be LARGE letters) NET10
APN = tfdata (must be small letters)
that is it, do not add or post anything else in your internet APN settings!

Now lets do the MMS settings:
name (must be all Large letters) NET10
category= MMS
MMSC= http://mms-tf.net
APN= tfdata
Proxy address = (must be in small letters) mms3.tracfone.com
Proxy domain = mms-tf.net
Proxy Port = 80

Ok like i said i spent over 4 hours trying to figure out these "New" Apn settings for Net10. I hope this will save you some time! Like i said Please do not waste your time calling NET10 they are complete idiots when it comes to this!! Have a great day!!!

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
thank you so much for you help internet is working now on my Nokia lumia 520 with the APN settings that you post
the only problem I have is receiving pictures messages can some one help me please

I have an Android, but my settings are slightly different than the OP's. My MMS works fine. Under MMSC= http://mms-tf.net I have MMS proxy= 66.209.11.33 . I'm not sure whether it would replace Proxy address = (must be in small letters) mms3.tracfone.com or Proxy domain = mms-tf.net (probably Proxy address). Try it in one, and if it doesn't work try the other. Try leaving the other as it's given here or leaving the other blank. Try every possible combination until it works!

Erick Rojas1

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Fanally I got my phone working and I want to help some one who have the same issue like me here is what I got on my phone
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 with NET10 Sim card.

internet apn

APN: tfdata
User name : NET10

That's all don't put anything else.

mms apn

APN : tfdata
password : blank don't put nothing
WAP gateway (URL) : mms3.tracfone.com
WAP gateway port : 80
MMSC (URL) : http://mms-tf.net/
MMSC port : 80

I hope this will make some one happy have a nice day : )

syncmaster22

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a little off topic but I cant seem to get a straight answer while looking this up on the net. For the nokia 520 and net10. I was going to buy the 520 prepaid from at&t and a net10 att sim card. Is there anything special I have to do to activate it? Does the phone have to be unlocked or used on att for 6 months first, or can I just take the new phone, pop in the net10 att sim and go from there setting it up. I am not sure how this works. Thanks in advance.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I know this is a little off topic but I cant seem to get a straight answer while looking this up on the net. For the nokia 520 and net10. I was going to buy the 520 prepaid from at&t and a net10 att sim card. Is there anything special I have to do to activate it? Does the phone have to be unlocked or used on att for 6 months first, or can I just take the new phone, pop in the net10 att sim and go from there setting it up. I am not sure how this works. Thanks in advance.

This is the answer: pop in the net10 att sim and go from there setting it up. You'll probably have to manually add or edit the APN settings, but unlocking or using on AT&T for 6 months is not necessary.

Jeremiah Grider

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Fanally I got my phone working and I want to help some one who have the same issue like me here is what I got on my phone
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 with NET10 Sim card.

internet apn

That's all don't put anything else.

mms apn

APN : tfdata
password : blank don't put nothing
WAP gateway (URL) : mms3.tracfone.com
WAP gateway port : 80
MMSC (URL) : http://mms-tf.net/
MMSC port : 80

I hope this will make some one happy have a nice day : )

johnny rebel

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
these are the correct settings,dont need to type net10,
sms message center number,(all phones
have one,it is set by att ),change the"#" to "+",
leave the number,

DATA SETTINGS:
USER NAME:blank
PASSWORD: blank
PROXY SERVER (URL) :mms3.tracfone.com
PROXY PORT: 80

MMS SETTINGS:
USER NAME: net10
WAP GATEWAY (url) : mmsc
WAP GATEWAY PORT: 80
MMSC URL: http://mms-tf.net/
MMSC PORT: 80
MAXIMUM MMS SIZE : blank

johnny rebel

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
here are the settings for all net10 bring your own phones,
sms message center number,(all phones
have one,it is set by att ),change the"#" to "+",
leave the number,

DATA SETTINGS:
USER NAME:blank
PROXY SERVER (URL) :mms3.tracfone.com
PROXY PORT: 80

MMS SETTINGS:
USER NAME: net10
WAP GATEWAY (url) : mmsc
WAP GATEWAY PORT: 80
MMSC URL: http://mms-tf.net/
MMSC PORT: 80
MAXIMUM MMS SIZE : blank

thundertime88

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
my net10 mms settings do not work anymore I have the ones that go with the apn tfdata. anyone else have this problem?

edit: deleted apn and mms and reenter the same settings and now no problems.

backfat1

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Just switched from a 521 to a 635. Data is working with only "tfdata" in the APN field. However, settings above are not working for MMS, but they were on the old 521. Agreed on Net10 lack of customer support - non-existent.

hercle

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I used to have a 520 on net10 and bought a 635 and I am having the same problem internet is fine but mms settings are not working.

Last edited:

hercle

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Good luck I just took my 635 back and got another 520 for now. Interestingly the 520 started doing the same thing after I updated it to 8.1 but after erasing and re inputing the MMS settings the text MMS worked again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss