New sizing guide

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
My wrist is 6.5" and I bought the medium. It was to big. With the clasp set on the tightest setting it was still a little to big. I took it back and got a small. Now I put it on and click it 3 or 4 times. I still have room to go a little looser or tighter.

Jim

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm really confused now - my wrist is 6.5 inches / 16.5 CMS which is a medium on then MS size chart, but judging by the feedback from most of you I should be going for a small. I wanted to pre-order here in the UK, but guess I'll have to wait for a real try-on in a store...

badbandit

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
i ordered band 2 in the uk in medium but i am not sure, if this is the right decision.

i am wearing the band 1 in large, about 2 clicks out of the tightest position. while doing workouts i make it one click smaller. after i have read that the band 2 seems to be a bit larger, i ordered the medium. my wrist is 180mm, where the sizing chart says, that the medium goes up to 188mm and the large starts at 180mm.

i am a little afraid that if i go for the large, it will slip around on the tightest position.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste