New to Forum and will be new to windows.

Wilguens Joachin

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have been an iphone user, and android user for the past couple of yours. My current phone right now is the GN2. I have never paid much attention about Windows phone until i saw rumors about the Nokia Lumia 1520. Today i went to the AT&T store to check it out and lets just say that i will definitely be switching over to windows phone. This phone is truly amazing. It feels so nice when you're holding it and the screen is just gorgeous. the live tiles and everything looks amazing on it. So i have made up my mind that i will be getting this phone next week when it's available in store. :) To be honest, i was really getting tired with android, i want to try something new. So this will be a new experience for me and i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, You should be happy with the 1520. If you are in the Seattle Area, I would suggest driving to Portland to get your new device. It is always hard to find a Windows Phone when they are first released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo