No Smart Sequence and Burst mode in Default Lumia Camera App.

born2rulz

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I am a proud owner of Lumia 640 XL and using it since last two months. Previously I had been using Lumia 620. One thing I am not able to use or find in my new Lumia 640 XL is the Smart Sequence mode and Burst mode with the default Lumia Camera App. There is option of Blink for burst mode but I could not find anything for Smart Sequence. Is there someone who have find anything for this?

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just went throught this too with the 640 XL. the new lumia camera has made it somewhat better for smart sequence. you now shoot a moview(either long press or use the movie mode), then open up "lumia moments". this does the same thing smart sequence does, but with an entire movie now.

born2rulz

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I just checked it with Lumia moments and that works fine. Thanks for the tip buddy. Therez one more issue with my Lumia Camera app. Even if I shoot a picture in bright sun light , the final result get a shade darker. I have turned off the Live Imaging option but that does not help much. So, is it a problem with my phone only or its a common issue in other Lumia 640 XL as well?

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
In regards to the dark pictures, is that with or without rich capture? I'll have to take a close look at that next time I take pictures with it (I usually take pics with my Nikon). If you don't mind, the good thing about the Camera app is you can adjust the brightness easily from the main screen and the app saves the adjustment for the next time (if you're transitioning indoor and outdoor pics often it can be a nuisance though).

WW

born2rulz

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I have tried with and without rich capture both but it does not make much difference. I have tired with brightness adjustment and that helps but I wish It was all good without going in to the setting much. I had a 620 earlier and though it had a 5 MP picture I never faced such problem in that. While 640 XL has a 13 MP with a carl zeiss, Its not the same. Well, If you found any sloution or any alternative app, the plz share. It will be much appreciated.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
huh. I looked at a few picture i have to compare between the 830 and the 640 xl, and they look similar enough. if you're uploading the pictures to onedrive, you can pretty easily check the exif data of the photo, and compare them with the earlier 620 photos to see what different they might have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077