No visual voice mail :-(

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, I wish I could tell you what voodoo got mine working, but I can't. But it is working, and here is a pic of it working I just took now.

[url]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5712/23308602086_3641e7d362_z.jpg[/url]

Whoever you were talking to about. Those are the same people who fixed it on my phone, a locked 950. Unless you Calles back, talked to a completely different answer (essentially independent verification, the person you were talking to was probably just frustrates and trying to get you of the phone because your issue was taking too long and affecting their call handling stats.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a dual sim 950 XL--- the screen does not look like this-- no VM icon-- cricket cant come up with an answer?
This screen does not seem right to me?

It isn't a cricket problem. Dual SIM WP devices do not currently support VVM, period.

Try YouMail.

Also Cricket does not support VVM on non branded Windows Phones. It requires Cricket firmware. For BYOD they have a standalone App for Android and an iTunes update for iPhone. WP is shut out.

I'm on Cricket and I use YouMail/ISeeVM on a single SIM 1520.3 and a dual SIM BLU Win HD LTE. I've also used YM/ISVM on Straight Talk and on T-Mo with a BLU Win HD 1st gen dual SIM.

The YouMail/ISeeVM combo just works. It works on any carrier. It works with any SIM. It works with single or dual SIM models. It works with any phone number. It just works.

It just works.

Stop beating your head against the wall.

Get the YouMail / ISeeVM combo. It just works.

The ISeeVM App is even Universal now. I have it on my Windows 10 Start Menu for crying in the mud.

Capture.png

Did I, by any chance, mention that it JUST WORKS?

Nubwy

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Another trick to get vvm to appear is adding two or more numbers to your speed dial. After I did this on my att 950, it showed up.

michael weinstein

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi Pan.

I was wondering if you had anymore luck with your visual voicemail

I am still not able to access my visual voicemail after working closely with cricket wireless.

Love the phone... just need the mail--I am a power user

your thoughts?:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Pan.

I was wondering if you had anymore luck with your visual voicemail

I am still not able to access my visual voicemail after working closely with cricket wireless.

Love the phone... just need the mail--I am a power user

your thoughts?:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:
you seem to have missed that dual sim windows phone devices can not use VMM and Cricket doesn't push VMM to non-branded phones.

the youmail/iseevm option mentioned seems to be your only hope for now.

also, you can't "go back" to an OS that didn't exist on this device. The 950/950XL are Windows 10 only.

btschuster

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
I have spent a tremendous amount of time with VZW support in an effort to get the VZW VVM app to initialize after a hard reset of my Lumia 735 running W10M 10586.36. The app just hangs. Sometimes I get an error message, other times it would just hang. It always generates a very strange text message. VZW support was extremely helpful in trying to solve the problem, not once telling me I was running an unsupported OS. We were never able to get it resolved. The only way I have found to get VVM to work on W10M is to restore the phone to 8.1, set up VVM and then update it to W10M. Of course, this means I can't use the restore feature which makes things a huge pain if I have to do a reset. I know the VZW VVM app is not the same as the ATT or TMobile VVM, but I am wondering if anyone has any ideas how to get this to work on a fresh W10M install?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MST_1994