Nokia 1520 Belt Case?

InspectHerGadget

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Nokia 1520 Belt Case

I've had my Nokia 1520 for 18 months and I have gone through 5 belt cases in that time.

The weight and size of the phone is such that the metal clips for the belt have burrowed through the material and have simply fallen off in next to no time. I even had this lovely REAL (not the fake stuff you see normally on ebay) leather case from Poland. Beautiful. It did just fall off my belt last week and land on the kitchen floor with, again, the metal clip having burrowed through the nice quality leather.

The clip really needs to be supported by metal rivets in order to stop this from happening. Edge of metal rubbing against fabric or leather equals a big FAIL.

I just pulled another ebay wonder out of my draw. It may last six weeks on a good run. I'm on the point of selling it to be honest. I would rather get a smaller iPhone which always has a choice of high quality cases. The 1520 is a great phone but also an orphan in terms of high quality accessories.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia 1520 Belt Case

I ordered the model from the windows central store. It's only been 4 months, but it's been perfect.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm well pleased with it.

LOL OK. That's the one I have with the two belt loops to help hold the weight. Guess I forgot where I got it.

I've not really used mine much. For PU leather it actually feels pretty nice. Nothing so buttery soft as the Krussel Pouch, but acceptable.

InspectHerGadget

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

The Turtleback case, made in the USA, turned out to be amazing quality and incredibly strongly engineered. Success. These guys know how to engineer cases, it is all stainless steel with an amazing attachement system and very rugged.

I used it for a few weeks on the Nokia 1520 and I'm using it on my Samsung Note 5 pending arrival of the corrrect case from Turtleback.

Highly recommend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99