Nokia 930 Hard Case with card slot (no flap)

LTM90

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a case for my 930 that has a credit card slot at the back or something like that. The wallet cases I have seen so far have card slots on the flap that protects the screen. Do you know of a case with out a flap but has a card slot.

bropes8

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Bump bump bump bump bump
hi, i am looking for a case for my 930 that has a credit card slot at the back or something like that. The wallet cases i have seen so far have card slots on the flap that protects the screen. Do you know of a case with out a flap but has a card slot.
i have also been looking pls someone help

Vlada Nehez

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Everything I've seen (on practically ANY variation of that search) has a flap or some obnoxious opening mechanism. I'm looking for something simple, as such http://www.shophex.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/iPhone-5-HEX-Solo.jpg

I may just opt for a wallet-first-that-holds-my-phone kind of deal (like a pouch?). But I'd prefer something that I can actually use as a case :angry:

To be honest, it would be really annoying to have to open the case every time you want to use the phone. But how safe do you think your cards would be in the case you linked, not so safe I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs