Nokia Camera Removed

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Its funny how the Lumia Camera is basically why anyone would buy the 830 and it hasn't shipped yet, the funnier thing was the fact that the head of photography was surprised that it didn't ship with the phone!!! and had to be corrected by twitter users. :D

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The Dutch Microsoft/Nokia website already has changed the name to Lumia Camera on the L930 support pages with a link to the Nokia Camera app and also a little bit new 'how to' information. Still weird because Denim isn't ready yet for the 930. I hope the firmware gets released soon, same for Lumia Camera!

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I learned that it is not regio bonded but it depends on your device. Newer (high end) phones like the 930, 1520 and 830 can't acces the app trough the store while other older phones still can download the app. Nevertheless, it can still be a indication for the coming of Lumia Camera and/or Denim

udayk

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 830 here and I don't see the Nokia Camera app either. I hope 830 is the first to receive Lumia Camera as it already has Denim! :)

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Nokia Camera still available in the French wp store. Are you guys running gdr 1? I don't. I would expect Microsoft to roll out Denim first then release Lumia Camera though.
L1020 I am on PFD but if I am right the camera improvements come to Denim along with the firmware update and not the OS 8.1 update1.
As a reason I probably am seeing the nokia camera and not Lumia camera.

Can't find it either in The Netherlands. I really hope this is an indication for the Lumia camera update, but I don't have Denim yet (only 'pre denim' since the words Cyan are written in the Denim color)

Cyan written in Denim colour. Snapshot please.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I learned that it is not regio bonded but it depends on your device. Newer (high end) phones like the 930, 1520 and 830 can't acces the app trough the store while other older phones still can download the app. Nevertheless, it can still be a indication for the coming of Lumia Camera and/or Denim

Got 830 and can still download it...

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I have both Nokia Camera and Nokia Camera Beta on my phone, I don't need both so I'm willing to sell one of them to the highest bidder. No Reserve. Happy bidding !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077