Nokia Care asking me to give my L730 for Research! Do suggest Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm in big confusion...

Since I have consulted Nokia Care regarding "Screen flickering" problem.. They have recorded a video about the issue.

Today that person called me and asked to give my device for research purpose to solve this issue.. as many of the devices having this issue.

He said.. they will provide replacement.. but may take upto 10days..
As I was not able to wait for one week to buy my L730.. I bought it on last saturday..and each day new issue.. (may be starting problems with new devices)..

10days without my New Lumia 730 :( :eck:
and other problem is.. as of now my device is having flickering problem in "Lumia Help +Tips" .. and some hang issue,double tap issue..
which may get solved in future software updates hopefully..

but I have seen posts that few devices have more UI flickering problem and Purple tint issue..

So dono what the replacement device may bring me !!

Little confused.. Please provide your opinions..

I said I will tel him tomorrow..
Waiting for your replies ..

Thanks a lot for your support :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Well if your device would help solve the issue, I'm sure the community would very much appreciate it. It's ultimately your choice though. :)

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Well if your device would help solve the issue, I'm sure the community would very much appreciate it. It's ultimately your choice though. :)

Yes.. I'm also thinking the same.. :)

but yet to discuss with family..

he said.. he saw few more devices having this issue.. so will see what happens :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elsnertech