Nokia (Doesn't) Care Philippines

liehphen

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I was so feel bad, had order last September 16, 2013 a kpad for my nokia, but no items, arrive not even answering all the texts I sent to them,...Until end of Nov I demand for a refund. fFirst week of Dec 2013 I receive a text from nokia to go the address they sent me for refund, takes daw two weeks to process, but now all numbers they gave me was out of reach. I went their at magallanes de roxas, Lucielle was the name who came to me and gave her number. I texted her, she anwered me. But now when Feb comes, she is not responding anymore. Why this people so insensitive. Anyone who could suggest me how to reach the Ceo of nokia?Thank you.

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
wow... unfortunately, i am on the same situation now. my lumia 1320 has been with them since oct 26. unitl this very moment no response, text nor call from any of them. believe me or not, ive been trying to call nokia care ali mall for the past week EVERYDAY EVERY HOUR,.. their phone 2574074 is eaither bc or out of coverage area.their mobile? someone has it does not now how to use it... when you try to call, 1st try will ring with no answer.. 2nd try eaither bc or out of coverage area...

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, sounds more like both of you were scammed/bamboozled. I may be wrong but from both your explanations sound as though you dealt with faux Nokia reps/providers.

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
guys just an update... i still dont have my phone back... just 2 weeks ago someone finally called me ( i rant on their customer care,email chat and twitter) and was told that my phone's motherboard has to be replaced. and that in two weeks time i should get it back. i called just this afternoon knowing that i should get my phone anytime this week.. i got pissed as hell as the nokia care rep is telling a different story now. that my phone's mother boards tentative arrival is this week... TENTATIVE.... i dont know how worse this kind of service can even get worse.. and they do not offer replcement phone... aren't they?

clinxr

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Im currently had my Nokia 1320 getting fixed in Nokia care. i submitted my phone to Nokia SM North Edsa. on the 1st week, i went to Nokia Shop to ask for updates. they told me that its currently being fixed, parts was ordered and being fixed, that it should be good around this week. sounds good!

the week has past and still no update from Nokia. so i called them

what i heard was ****. now the status is ordering of parts. i know what it sounds like and that means another long wait! wtf. and also that means the representative from Nokia lied to me.

I dont like Nokia anymore. i heard the repairs for other phones (ex: samsung) only takes days or a week. ill try them out to avoid this hell experience. fix that takes a month is stupid and unacceptable.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, everyone, (I've posted this in a similar thread, but perhaps this might be useful here as well),

Sadly, I can relate to your situation. My L1020 broke down within the warranty period over a month ago, and I still haven't received my repaired/replaced phone. My last personal encounter with them was in the first week of February 2015, when Nokia Care Philippines was "undergoing a change in management". All the delays in receiving and processing requests may have been caused by such "change".

The good news is that you may contact either Microsoft Philippines (email) or @LumiaHelp (Twitter). Both of them responded to my concern, but I slightly prefer @LumiaHelp - they said that they will update me (directly) once my phone is repaired. This is great, especially because the Twitter handle seems to be international.

Just today, Nokia Care called me through my mobile (temporary) phone to give me updates regarding the status of my L1020. It's not good news (needs replacement, parts have been ordered, expected delivery of parts is on... etc.), but at least they're making their presence felt to their "valued" customers. Give it a shot, and it might make things slightly better. :cool:

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly Nokia Care here isn't owned by Nokia itself or even Microsoft. It is a licensed franchised, the MemoExpress group if I'm not mistaken.

Return and Exchange policy here in the Philippines is really messed up. It's not just Nokia but pretty much every business here. DTI needs to do something about the situation.
Even for obvious defects we would have to go through hoops just to get an exchange.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly Nokia Care here isn't owned by Nokia itself or even Microsoft. It is a licensed franchised, the MemoExpress group if I'm not mistaken.

Return and Exchange policy here in the Philippines is really messed up. It's not just Nokia but pretty much every business here. DTI needs to do something about the situation.
Even for obvious defects we would have to go through hoops just to get an exchange.

I agree, but surprisingly the Department of Trade and Industry does take action against businesses that do not uphold the customer's rights to fair practices, such as the refusal to replace a product that is beyond repair given that the product is still under warranty... but the key there is being able to report the information to DTI.

But here's an update for my situation: my L1020 has been revived and is now under a "has been dispatched" status from the new service center. I'm expecting to claim my phone within a few hours (after pressing the "Post Quick Reply" button). There's hope, all we need to do is do add more of it.:angel:

Update: False Alarm. The service center claimed that there was someone else with my exact name, hence the phone that they were referring to that was repaired was a L1320 (not L1020) and that it was dispatched to Iriga City (a place that is around 400km away from where I live!). They admitted their mistake, and said that my "real" phone was still due for parts replacement by the end of March/start of April.

Last edited:

Arman Dones

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I accidentally dropped my lumia 640xl and got to aikonte*h service center in cubao. But I did not avail of their service due that they dont know how much screen repair would cost, and worse rough estimate is 7k. Any place you know where repair is cheap and parts are available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077