Nokia has NO support??? Lumia 920 Amber update issue

bravo45

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I recently started a thread:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-920-t-panama-cant-get-amber-gdr2-update.html

But I don't want to tweak with my phone and just want to get it taken care of through proper channels. Its really starting to get to me now that I can't seem to do anything to get it the way its supposed to.

Anyway coming to the reason I started this thread.

I can't seem to believe.... There is NO phone number to call Nokia anymore?? At least nothing I can find. My phone is under warranty but can't seem to find ANY number to call. This is ridiculous on the whole other level.

I fly to many places in North, Central and South America. So dealing with the US support won't be an issue even though I am not living in the US right now. But it looks like there is NOTHING any more.

Most of all this is truly sad!! Especially for a 8+ year Nokia user, Nokia is truly done for I guess!!!

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is surprising. I checked many South American countries and there are no phone numbers to call. Only Twitter, forums and an online chat. Mexico had a number but it seems the Latin America countries do not. Did you try any of the other contact routes?

bravo45

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I have tried everything... and its beyond surprising.

I even tried the warranty route. Phone is under warranty, the website acknowledges it, but there is no contact info or even an address to send in the phone. Its really ticking me off!!

bravo45

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I can check it out, but I am totally sure they won't have any support here. People stare at you at the mere mention of Nokia in this country.

I am from the US and go there often, the phone is and was bought in the US as well, its at&t. There is NOTHING in the US either. At least nothing showing up officially... which means any other source has to be wrong or simply out dated.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can check it out, but I am totally sure they won't have any support here. People stare at you at the mere mention of Nokia in this country.

I am from the US and go there often, the phone is and was bought in the US as well, its at&t. There is NOTHING in the US either. At least nothing showing up officially... which means any other source has to be wrong or simply out dated.

You mean you cannot find a phone number for the US Nokia? I'm sorry if I misunderstood that.

I did find this Phone us - Nokia - USA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire