nokia lumia 520....

anon(5619589)

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
hi!!im gonna get a nokia lumia 520 for my sister...i juz wants to know whether does the nokia lumia 520 got any common problem something like lags(i know windows phone doesnt lag on low end devices oso)but still i juz wants to make sure...btw,is there any differences between L920 vs L520 in terms of functionality.....i saw the L520 specs...its internal storage is 8gb......im juz scared whether the 'other' storage problem will be a serious prob to this phone....Thnx

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Bing search... "Lumia 520 lags"

Basically no results found, confirming great operation.

Bing search "iPhone lags"

Yeah, well the perfect phone clearly isn't so perfect given this number of hits.

Clearly N920 has more storage and better camera. Core OS functionality is identical though.

If you're loading massive games, 8GB will be a limit. If typical sister that just Facebook's, texts, browses etc. Will be a good phone.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
hi!!im gonna get a nokia lumia 520 for my sister...i juz wants to know whether does the nokia lumia 520 got any common problem something like lags(i know windows phone doesnt lag on low end devices oso)but still i juz wants to make sure...btw,is there any differences between L920 vs L520 in terms of functionality.....i saw the L520 specs...its internal storage is 8gb......im juz scared whether the 'other' storage problem will be a serious prob to this phone....Thnx

Try to get 620 for her (girls have small hands). Buy a red or blue or Green extra cases for her so that she can change colour of phone matching to her dress its a great style icone. Also the 8gb will not matter much, gdr2 fixes other storage issue.

Sent from my Lumia 520 using tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99