Nokia Lumia 530 facebook problems - please help!

Impossiblegirl99

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I got a Nokia Lumia 530 phone for Xmas and facebook was fine and now it's not... So, basically, I can't click on 'messages', 'notifactions' and 'menu' (the menu where you log out, so I am now permanantly logged in). However, I can still look at and like posts. If anyone knows what I can do, please help!

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
What Windows OS version are you running 8.1, 10? Have the latest updates, on insider builds? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the FB app.

There are two FB apps in store with one being beta, can try one or the other. Not even sure which one I am running as a search in the store says I own both and showing as not installed, my library is so messed too with the FB app not even showing as installed even though it is.

Impossiblegirl99

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Am on 8.1 and I installed the latest updates. I wasn't sure what 'insider builds' were though. I downloaded the fb app, which works fine, but to check messages, i had to download messanger, which told me i needed to download the latest version, which is unfortunatly not compatible with my phone. For some reason, fb is still not working (when accessed via internet, not app). Thanks anyway though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss