Nokia Lumia 720 Amazing Battery

jeweljoy

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130817_0005.png

Amazing Battery life :

Nokia Lumia Battery : experience it to believe it.

Since last charge , played music for almost 4hrs continuously while i was travelling . Used 2g internet and made some calls, one of the calls even lasted for 40 min i think. The last screenshot i took is of 2 days and 2 hrs . I used the phone with battery saver on for almost 4 more hrs .

Total : 2 days and 6 hrs .

Thank you Nokia

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
My 720: 67%...1 day 1 hour since last charge...1 day 14 hours left. It's so good to have a smartphone you don't have to carry a charger with.

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 40612

Amazing Battery life :

Nokia Lumia Battery : experience it to believe it.

Since last charge , played music for almost 4hrs continuously while i was travelling . Used 2g internet and made some calls, one of the calls even lasted for 40 min i think. The last screenshot i took is of 2 days and 2 hrs . I used the phone with battery saver on for almost 4 more hrs .

Total : 2 days and 6 hrs .

Thank you Nokia

Which apps do u use????

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
as long using battery safer and block all background apps then I will get 2 days battery life in normal use (games, browsing, twitter, text and calls)

SamJones Udeme

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Personally,I'll say the battery life is excellent. If I don't use the phone at all except for few calls and texts, I should be getting 3-5 days out of this baby, unlike my 920. But when whatsapp comes into the picture, it's only about 12-14 hours,depends on how you're typing. I usually take breaks.... So, go figure.

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Daily I listen to online music through wifi in L720 for 6 hours and approx 1 hour of whatsapping. So in this 7 hours only 35% of battery gets used. This is awesome.

Sometimes the battery works like a horse. But sometimes like a donkey. Strange but true

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How r u switching it to 2g, 3g, and 4g???

Sent from my Nokia 928 using Tapatalk

Its an option under cellular (my 920 for example, has 2G, 3G, and 4G options)

But if it isn't there, there might be a special code you can dial to get more options. (like Field Test? ##3282# on my ATT 920, don't know about your 928)

jeweljoy

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry Guys , i was not been able to reply to your queries ..

About whatsapp , i use it in a intermediate level .. I am not a 24*7 whatsapp user . but most of the time i do use it , but i really don't think that's gonna make a big difference , i switch 2g on or off multiple times when i enter in wifi range , about apps well music all day , internet videos , browsers , and one thing to mention here is that the amber made it better i think .. :)

Note : Please keep all the apps and OS up to date .. that can save you from a lots of crashes :)

INDIAN720

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
guys seems like i am having a low battery life ... i usually charge my phone in night and in morning it shows 100 % and 18 hrs remanining but the worrying trend is the discharge rate which hovers at above 5 % and which if i play temple run 2 for 5-10 mins starts getting dropping down fastly ... i have disabled all backgound tasks and only battery app and whatsapp are allowed ... 2g is always on and i browse for 5 mins every 20-25 mins .. apart from whatsapp i dont use any other app much ... please suggest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro