Nokia Lumia 730 & 735 Bugs and Defects

Jesus_r

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
1. When i receive an email (doesn't matter if outlook, hotmail or gmail). i tap on the notificatio, mail app opens showing the email and i erase it.
In that moment, for a fraction of a second, in that way back to the homescreen it appears a pattern of separaded little circles. (about 4 columns by 6 rows)

2. Here i enter the pin code for the first sim card:
wp_ss_20151230_0003.png
no problem, i press ok.

and here i ALREADY TAPPED the pin for the second sim card, BUT DID NOT PRESS "OK" YET:
wp_ss_20151230_0005.png
as you see, the screen stays by showing "sim pin accepted" instead of showing the typical dots and the "ok" button.
Is not a major problem since it works anyways by pressing where the "ok" button is supposed to be, but, well still a bug.

anon(9812982)

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Is anybody able to take live-images with the latest Windows 10 Mobile builds? Because mine 735 generates the live image files but they do not play in the Photo application. :\

Anuragg Singh

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
After format my lumia 730 few app like hike messenger, share.it,windows insider,duolingo, etc. Doesn't open and some of them notify as network problem. I have hard reset my phone but problem is same. How to fix this.

Last edited:

rebel17761

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
After any update, or reset, you have to update your apps, if you use auto update it doesn't always catch the update, some need wifi due to size

Anuragg Singh

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I think its an update to fix continuos auto-reboot and other reliability issues such as Weak Wifi signal and call quality.
I never had any issue about loop booting and any wifi �.... It was firmware update..... Well I appreciate ur answer sometimes my apps got force close and boots up.........

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I never had any issue about loop booting and any wifi �.... It was firmware update..... Well I appreciate ur answer sometimes my apps got force close and boots up.........
Even i haven't faced issues. Its a recommended update so it doesn't matter if your device is affected or not.

bhargate

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I've had my Nokia Lumia 735 since Christmas of last year and its always worked fine until recently. It suddenly reboots whenever it likes and normally it does this about 12 times a day. It also stops typing during the middle of a message and then I cant type for a while until i reboot it. Every time I reboot the phone also it resets the time completely. The time always goes to 01:07 and the date resets to 07/04/15 and it is getting very annoying that every time it reboots this happens. What could it be? Also another thing some messages I send add words or random sentences to the end of them without even typing them

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I've had my Nokia Lumia 735 since Christmas of last year and its always worked fine until recently. It suddenly reboots whenever it likes and normally it does this about 12 times a day. It also stops typing during the middle of a message and then I cant type for a while until i reboot it. Every time I reboot the phone also it resets the time completely. The time always goes to 01:07 and the date resets to 07/04/15 and it is getting very annoying that every time it reboots this happens. What could it be? Also another thing some messages I send add words or random sentences to the end of them without even typing them
Did you try doing a proper Power Reset, if it doesn't fix it you probably got trouble with your SIM card or your logic board/Motherboard. Do you've enough free space in phone memory?

sahilgupta

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
1) my phone Lumia 730 is getting very hot starts from right side of phone and then transferred to whole phone and my phone gets too much hot. I get it to Nokia care 3 times once they swap it other times they just reset it.
2) battery last for only 4-5 hours only.
3) apps closed in the middle automatically mainly browser.
Kindly help the needful
It is still in warrenty
Puchasing date 8feb 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
1) my phone Lumia 730 is getting very hot starts from right side of phone and then transferred to whole phone and my phone gets too much hot. I get it to Nokia care 3 times once they swap it other times they just reset it.
Kindly help the needful
It is still in warrenty
Puchasing date 8feb 2016
Did you try closing resource intensive apps, such as games, photo editors after using? Just check NFC is turned off and also check the vent for speaker isn't blocked.

albert-l730

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Kindly help the needful
It is still in warrenty
Puchasing date 8feb 2016
I recommend using battery saver becuz it reduces a lot of unnecessary background processing and hence reduces heating and helps battery to last little more.

Quimeylol

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm using a Lumia 735, and I installed Windows 10 on the device. Today i got some issues when i see videos on edge or some i recorded, when press the volume button, while the video is runing, the screen start to blink, the only way to solve this is turn the device vertically and when horizontally again, but this is annoying.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried turning off sunlight readability enhancements and calibrating colors and then try turning on sunlight readability enhancements. Also I modified the color profile and set its brightness to lower value. wp_ss_20160517_0001.png

NicoBozzo

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. Installed some months ago WinM 10, and it's working preety well. Just 2 things are annoying me:
1 - When you want to close all apps, swipe all of them from the carrousell view, and when go back to main menu, there are more apps that did'nt close, so you have to do the same thing, swipe till they are all closed.
2 - When play some song, or listen to radio, the toast control panel still appears when you close the app that was playing the sound, so always you want to unlock the phone, or touch the volume buttons, the big control panel toast appears.
And the battery isn't good as it were with WP 8.1, but this is a lesser problem, and it looks like a non-negociable issue because of the new OS features (yes, that's really dumb)

Sorry for my english, cheers.
Nico.

Valery Labour

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi I've just installed win 10 on my lumia 730 and i'm having some issues: (with the cortana sports section - 1. on the previous edition with win 8.1 in the sport section my favourites appeared 1st whereas now i have a to go through another folder to access them 2. once in the favs i click for the sports or championship then on the match but do not get the match specs like minute by minute follow up, who scored, team lineups etc). (with the navigation bar - nowhere to see the nav bar set up) (in the contacts - though I checked the fb box it doesn't show in the what's new section and it doesn't allow me to add my yahoo mail account which by the way is related to my fb) apart from that i really enjoy the win 10 on my phone it's really cool!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963