Nokia Lumia 730 & 735 Bugs and Defects

Valery Labour

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi I've just installed win 10 on my lumia 730 and i'm having some issues: (with the cortana sports section - 1. on the previous edition with win 8.1 in the sport section my favourites appeared 1st whereas now i have a to go through another folder to access them 2. once in the favs i click for the sports or championship then on the match but do not get the match specs like minute by minute follow up, who scored, team lineups etc). (with the navigation bar - nowhere to see the nav bar set up) (in the contacts - though I checked the fb box it doesn't show in the what's new section and it doesn't allow me to add my yahoo mail account which by the way is related to my fb) apart from that i really enjoy the win 10 on my phone it's really cool!

Valery Labour

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi I've installed windows 10 on my lumia 730 and need some help concerning the following bugs:
facebook what's new in contacts - though I've selected nothing appears.
group messaging - can't send any group sms, can only add/remove contacts in group
Thanks
Valery

knitish

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
i am also facing a lots of problems after update window 10 in my lumia 730 , the problems like , battery consumption , photo save , even the major is that my micro sd card 32 gb has been gone on read only mode and none of showed in another mobile phone memory's . i am unable to use this without micro sd card . it has lots of heating problem , lots of hanging problem , ,,,,,,,can any one suggest me that how can i remove it from read only mode ?

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Check whether it's got that switch enabled.

img_sd_lock.gif

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
i am also facing a lots of problems after update window 10 in my lumia 730 , the problems like , battery consumption , photo save , even the major is that my micro sd card 32 gb has been gone on read only mode and none of showed in another mobile phone memory's . i am unable to use this without micro sd card . it has lots of heating problem , lots of hanging problem , ,,,,,,,can any one suggest me that how can i remove it from read only mode ?
Move all apps to phone memory and pull out the sd card. Plug into the PC and run chkdsk to fix Filesystem errors. Do a Hard Reset and start w10 from fresh w/o restoring data.

yash jani1

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
hii all i am using lumia 730 with win 10 from today afternoon my phone is not vibrating when it is needed i have checked all my settings on every setting the vibrations are on but still i am facing this problem any one can help me in this problem.....

K4m1k4z3_WP

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
DIGITAL VIDEO STABILIZATION

I figured I'd ask here as well:
Am I really the ONLY ONE who experiences dropped frames (slightly laggy video) when recording at 1080p/30fps with digital video stabilization turned on?

I've already asked about this in the 730/735 forums and I've found topics about it on the Feedback Hub from 640/640XL users as well.

More info in my original topic: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...video-stabilization-~26-fps-instead-30-a.html

manish singh12

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I am facing problem with some of my applications saved in phone memory like watsapp , mantra etc they are not opening but some applications are working fine i did uninstall and reinstall these apps several times but the problem still exists. Please suggest me i also did a hard reset of my phone and reinstalled apps but same problem exists.
My device name : Lumia 730

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz