Nokia Lumia 920: Red or Yellow?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. I'm looking to buy a Lumia 920, but I can't decide between the red model or the yellow model, they're both amazing! Can anyone here post some good quality pictures of their red or yellow 920 so I can compare? I've seen some by google searching but there's not many real life pictures out there. Thanks :)

anon(5327207)

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have Cyan, bought Mom Red. Daughters Yellow be here this week..... The Red is Awesome... Holding judgment till I get hand on Yellow.

EDIT---

Yellow Just came.... It is Gorgeous. Very Bright and Vibrant. May be the best looking of them all.

I would say go with your gut, but it is damn pretty, and My daughter is thrilled.

I have, 2 Cyan, 1 Red, 1 Black, now 1 Yellow.......

Last edited:

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Went to a Microsoft store on the way home from work to see the colors in person, and they had no yellow ones. The red did look pretty good though.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have red, my wife has cyan. I personally live those two colors. I was initially planning on getting white for myself before I saw the red in person.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a red on order. To me the gloss finish felt less slippery in the hand. I also have a black 900 and wanted a change.

jordanjs

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Red for me! Just waiting for possible news of the at&t being able to get unlocked, even though I heard that there is a 6 month exclusivity deal with at&t...

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a red and it is a sexy beast of a phone. Unfortunately, I cannot take any pictures because I would be holding the phone, which would be my camera of choice.

irspecere

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the red and am waiting for my cyan. I originally wanted yellow but when I saw it in person, it was just one shade too bright, so I opted for Cyan. My wife's red phone looks great.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen red in person but I have seen yellow. It looks freaking awesome. It doesn't match the color I see in the renders, it's almost a safety or neon yellow - got some green in it (but it's still definitely yellow).

The photos of the red on make me not like it too much. But like I said, I haven't seen it in person.

I also think out of the three colorful 920s, the yellow will match the most live tile color schemes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven