Nokia Lumia 928 : User Reviews

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you get hands on to one, share it here!

If you have seen anyone else do it online and want opinions from the community - share it here!

scallywag6

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
White 928 in my grasp! Beautiful and feels great in the hand. Not slippery at all. LOL was expecting it to be significantly heavier than my trophy.

jhnybgood47

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine. First windows phone since my HTC tilt. What an awesome. They only had white but I put a black case on it. Camera is incredible and the phone is really fast. Better response than my iPhone 5 and Droid.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm sitting in a Microsoft Store, waiting for my backup to restore so I don't burn through my data. It's already over 1.4 GB through their WiFi. It's sitting on the JBL Play Up speaker next to me (sucking up juice and playing music - battery at 17%), and man for the size that thing really sounds good. If I hadn't just bought a different BT speaker, I'd pick this thing up over at ATT where it's on sale for $150.

The phone is beautiful. They don't have cases or screen protectors, so I'll have to stop at a VZW store for that. I want a case that will protect while showing off the phone, but for the moment, with limited selection, I'll pick up what they have to keep from messing it up. It feels good in the hand, but I like something a bit thicker. I'll get the slimmest case I can find that offers protection to see if I can get used to this, though, because it's just beautiful.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried to take a pic of it with my 822, but somehow the 822 won't save pictures now. I wonder if by design for some reason it won't save pics without a SIM?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too concerned about the case right now, but I am very concerned about the screen. Anyone know if the Zagg line of screen protectors for the 920 will work with the 928 until they come out with them?

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Got a white one this morning. Wanted black, but couldn't resist. It's amazing. First smartphone, and I am finally glad to be rid of my Kin.

Guy at my store said he had no clue about the Lumia 928 until a Verizon rep came like two days ago to talk about it. Even then, he didn't know the launch date was today; he thought it was being released next month. He did say that even though he doesn't use WP8 very much, he loved the 928 and might get one for himself. I could tell he and another employee were impressed with it.

Just finished manually inputting contacts. Will fiddle around more and get used to WP8. I also forgot to ask about it in-store, but does anyone know how to redeem the $25 MS store voucher?

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Got the white one, the guy that waited on me said he never heard of the 928, but did say as we were talking he thought the surface was sick...so at least some favor is turning to windows...Gotta say I love the screen on the 928, will be putting it through its paces later!

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sitting in a Microsoft Store, waiting for my backup to restore so I don't burn through my data. It's already over 1.4 GB through their WiFi. It's sitting on the JBL Play Up speaker next to me (sucking up juice and playing music - battery at 17%), and man for the size that thing really sounds good. If I hadn't just bought a different BT speaker, I'd pick this thing up over at ATT where it's on sale for $150.

The phone is beautiful. They don't have cases or screen protectors, so I'll have to stop at a VZW store for that. I want a case that will protect while showing off the phone, but for the moment, with limited selection, I'll pick up what they have to keep from messing it up. It feels good in the hand, but I like something a bit thicker. I'll get the slimmest case I can find that offers protection to see if I can get used to this, though, because it's just beautiful.

Great. So your dream has finally come true:).. enjoy your new phone.

broadwaylos

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Got a white one this morning. Wanted black, but couldn't resist. It's amazing. First smartphone, and I am finally glad to be rid of my Kin.

Guy at my store said he had no clue about the Lumia 928 until a Verizon rep came like two days ago to talk about it. Even then, he didn't know the launch date was today; he thought it was being released next month. He did say that even though he doesn't use WP8 very much, he loved the 928 and might get one for himself. I could tell he and another employee were impressed with it.

Just finished manually inputting contacts. Will fiddle around more and get used to WP8. I also forgot to ask about it in-store, but does anyone know how to redeem the $25 MS store voucher?

Go to the following website and fill out the form. let me know if its accepting your IMEI it wont recognize mine. http://wp.promo.eprize.com/app/

Rein

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I got it early this morning (white) and I'm loving it. Leaps and bounds better than my Trophy! The guy was actually shocked that I had been holding out this long.

One quick question though: Do the bottom lights have a yellowish tint for anyone else? It's not much of a big deal, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm envious of all you that got a phone today. Woke up this morning to order the black and do the pick up in store option, only to discover that the black is online only evidently. Ordered it but only says shipping by 5/20, so I guess I wait till next week now.

driftzorz

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yup they are picked mine up this morning using the Payment Plan. Dont want to upgrade my line because I aint giving up my unlimited data.

elpedrogrande

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
There's a pick up in store option???? I had no idea. I am going to the Verizon store in a few hours after work. Hopefully they'll still have one. (They only got a 'few')

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99