Nokia Lumia Icon volume issues

Jmp252

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The volume for my Nokia Lumia Icon stopped working correctly. When I am not in an app I can change my volume fine, but when I use an app like watching a video it will not let me change my volume. The numbers change, but the actual volume doesn't I have windows phone 8.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
This may sound stupid but have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that helps? And have you tried other apps or videos or music to see if this is also a problem elsewhere? The app could be the source of the problem.

Jmp252

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
This may sound stupid but have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that helps? And have you tried other apps or videos or music to see if this is also a problem elsewhere? The app could be the source of the problem.

Yes, I have and it worked for a while. Just like always, though, what isn't broken breaks. When it happens it is across all apps. Even when playing a video that I, myself, have recorded. Thank you for trying to help me

ctdreamin

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, lost any volume control in certain apps. was trying to listen to a podcast in xbox music & videos, and had no control of the volume. A reboot did fix for a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3