Nokia Pro Cam different now?

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
So yesterday my phone did some updates i think, i now have a few new settings like now i have glance settings. BUT, i went to take a picture, and the pro cam is different. now it uses the rotating dial style for video, smart cam and pro cam, which i see others have on their 1020's so that is cool. my problem is, the flash. i use to be able to set flash to focus light only, flash only, combo of both or off and auto. now, theres only on, off or auto. THIS SUCKS! i usually kept it on focus light only, which was working well for me. i typically do not like flash, especially indoors, it makes un-natural looking pics with big bright spots.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday my phone did some updates i think, i now have a few new settings like now i have glance settings. BUT, i went to take a picture, and the pro cam is different. now it uses the rotating dial style for video, smart cam and pro cam, which i see others have on their 1020's so that is cool. my problem is, the flash. i use to be able to set flash to focus light only, flash only, combo of both or off and auto. now, theres only on, off or auto. THIS SUCKS! i usually kept it on focus light only, which was working well for me. i typically do not like flash, especially indoors, it makes un-natural looking pics with big bright spots.

Tap the three dots then settings. Now set Focus assist light to auto and you should be good to go.