Not able to Active Sync

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
I'm not able to get my phone to active sync. This problem has been going on for a couple of weeks. I've tried everything that I can think of to get this to work

The phone does connect to the PC. The only error that I'm able to come up with is:

Synchronization could not be completed. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=72544.

However, this link doesn't have any information that is very helpful.

FYI, I'm running 64 bit Vista on the desktop , but I think the problem is with the phone. The phone has been having some other issues lately too. There have been a couple of times lately where the phone has hung and has became unresponsive.

I tried breaking the sync partnership and re-establishing it, but that didn't help. I've considered wiping the phone and re-syncing, but I really don't want to go that far unless I have to. I'm hoping perhaps someone could give me some trouble shooting tips, or something else to look at.

Thanks.

Daryl

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Just want to let everyone know that I resolved this issue. I was going to uninstall and reinstall active sync. When I went to do the uninstall, I notice an option to do a repair on active sync, I thought that I would give that a try first. Well, that solved the issue. There must have been an problem with active sync. Anyway, I'm now able to keep everything in sync.

Thanks.

Daryl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deewinc